Nominations are now being accepted through June 15, 2022 for Aite-Novarica Group's Fifth Annual Cash Management & Payments Impact Awards. The winners will be notified in September and will be announced and honored during Aite-Novarica Group's Cash Management & Payments Forum and Awards on October 19, 2022.
What is an Impact Award?
Customer needs and expectations continue to evolve, and financial institutions must strive to stay one step ahead. Their capabilities and the breadth of their product portfolios must go beyond what has traditionally been offered to address new market challenges and capture new opportunities. Aite-Novarica Group’s Impact Awards are designed to recognize and celebrate innovation achieved by companies in the financial services space that leverage technology to disrupt the status quo. Award recipients are leading the industry by identifying and implementing new products, capabilities, and/or levels of automation and effectiveness that are bringing our industry one step closer to next-generation banking. They are the financial institutions, regardless of size or region, that others will follow.
Categories for consideration under Cash Management and Payments
1. Artificial Intelligence and/or Advanced Analytics: Initiatives leading to improvements in information dissemination and
business intelligence for the bank or its customers
2. Customer Experience: Initiatives leading to improvements in ways customers interact with financial institutions and their
services, including improvements to look and feel, ease of use, and/or site navigation
3. Operational Efficiency: Initiatives leading to improvements in operational processes, often through automation and
4. Digital Channel Capabilities: Initiatives that better leverage various digital channels to meet customer needs and that focus
on new capabilities within the online and mobile channels
5. Product Development: Initiatives leading to development of new products or services that can help financial institutions
capture greenfield opportunities
Requirements for Participation
- Only financial institutions or vendors with explicit consent from their financial institution clients can
submit the nominations
- There are no restrictions in terms of size or location of financial institutions
- Nominated innovations must be in production
- All nominees must be willing to allow Aite-Novarica Group to publicly announce and describe their initiative
should they win
Award submissions must be received by June 15, 2022. The winners will be notified in September and announced and honored during Aite-Novarica Group's Fifth Annual Cash Management & Payments Forum on October 19, 2022.
Check out the videos below showcasing the winners of our 2020-21 Cash Management & Payments Impact Awards