The deadline for submitting nominations has been extended through May 10, 2022 for Aite-Novarica Group's Cybersecurity Impact Awards. The winners will be announced in July and will be honored during Aite-Novarica Group's Cyber Defense CISO Forum and Awards on September 20, 2022.
Nominations are now being accepted through March 18, 2022 for Aite-Novarica Group's Third Annual Digital Wealth Management Impact Awards. The winners will be announced in early May and will be honored during Aite-Novarica Group's Wealth Innovation Executive Forum & Awards on May 24, 2022.
What is an Impact Award?
The winners of Aite-Novarica Group’s Impact Awards in Cybersecurity are leading the industry and pioneering new and disruptive cybersecurity tools and services. Their innovations are bringing the financial services industry one step closer to stopping illicit cyber activity. They are the security companies that others will follow.
Award submissions will be evaluated by a panel of internal Aite-Novarica Group advisors and external industry experts drawn from financial institutions and the media. Evaluation criteria include level of innovation, technical features, operational maturity, implementation, and future roadmap.
Categories for Consideration:
- Best Enterprise Security Solution for Employee and Nth Party Access
Software that enables flexibility in providing or removing identity-based access to every level of user in your organization and external parties.
- Best Enterprise Machine Learning Solution for Cybersecurity/Risk
Program that contains an AI/ML engine that can monitor activity in your enterprise and create alarms or act to autonomously protect your assets.
- Best Converged Cybersecurity/Fraud Solution – Converged Data Intelligence
Software that meets the needs of both the fraud and cyber security team. Tools may produce information from inside your network or may be a subscription to external data sources that are relevant to your assets.
Requirements for Participation:
- Financial institution offerings that are primarily cybersecurity focused and meet the stated criteria of the respective award.
- Nominated offerings must be in production with active customers.
- All nominees must be willing to allow Aite-Novarica Group to publicly announce and describe their initiative should they win.
- Submissions are now open to all financial institutions and vendors worldwide.
Award submissions must be received by May 10, 2022. The winners will be announced in July and honored during Aite-Novarica Group's Cyber Defense CISO Forum on September 20, 2022.