Join us for Aite-Novarica Group's Wealth & Asset Management Forum this November!
Keeping up with change is no longer enough to thrive. Wealth and asset management business models are undergoing substantial disruption, driven by client behavior, technology, product innovation, and new regulations. Wealth and asset management firms must anticipate and embrace the shifting reality with new operating models, active investment in staff, infrastructure, and new partnerships. Firms that miss the window for transformation or choose the wrong places to invest won’t just lose market share: They will become targets for those that changed faster.
This conference will provide Aite-Novarica Group’s insights into the four essential disruptive factors and what to do about them. We’ll cover digital tools, product evolution (direct indexing, ESG, private markets, digital assets, and more), regulation, and technology. You will be joined by executives leading innovation and transformation within their firms who will describe how their firms are positioned for growth in 2023 and beyond.
Key reasons to attend:
- Learn from Aite-Novarica Group advisors, industry experts, and executives about the critical trends impacting your business
- Gain recommendations for how to position your organization for success in today’s evolving market
- Participate in interactive panel discussions covering the industry’s hottest topics
- Exchange ideas through networking with wealth and asset management executives, leading technology providers, and thought leaders from Aite-Novarica Group
- Share best practices and lessons learned to shape your business for 2023 and beyond
Who should attend:
- Heads of wealth management
- Heads/VPs of strategy
- Heads/VPs of digital strategy
- Chief technology officers
- Heads of distribution (asset management)
- Chief operating officers
- Heads of advisor training and development
Special Guest Speaker
SVP, Head of Sustainable Investing, Private Client Group
Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Aite-Novarica Group Event Chairs and Moderators
Agenda at a Glance*
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
*All times are in U.S. Eastern Standard Time
*Subject to change