Join us this September for Aite-Novarica Group’s Inaugural Cyber Defense CISO Forum and Awards!
Serving as the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at a bank, credit union, or financial services provider may be the most challenging leadership role in the market today. CISOs are critical executives responsible to the Board for defending organizations from cyberattacks and managing cybersecurity risk across the firm. CISOs face unique challenges developing strategic plans in the context of ongoing attacks, expanding attack surface, new regulations, and a multitude of security solutions.
Aite-Novarica Group's Cyber Defense CISO Forum on September 20, 2022 is a dynamic half-day event offering content and discussions providing CISOs with distinctive views of cybersecurity strategies. Designed intentionally for CISOs serving banks, credit unions, or e-commerce providers, this event is what every CISO needs to lead their institution into 2023! Join Aite-Novarica Group Head of Risk Insights & Advisory Julie Conroy, Director of Cybersecurity Practice John Horn, and Strategic Advisor Tari Schreider, and executives from leading financial services firms as they discuss difficult challenges, and share the latest research and insights. Participants must serve as a CISO, chief risk officer (CRO), or other C-level executive responsible for cybersecurity risk within their institution.
In addition, join us for Aite-Novarica's Fifth Annual Financial Crime Forum in Charlotte, North Carolina. Brian Krebs, an independent investigative reporter who writes about cybercrime at the award-winning website KrebsOnSecurity.com and formerly with The Washington Post (1995 to 2009), will be joining us as our keynote speaker on September 19, 2022.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Hear the latest industry-leading market insights from Aite-Novarica Group’s Cybersecurity practice
- Learn from expert market leaders during thought-provoking panel sessions
- Network with your peers to generate and exchange ideas
- Discover best-in-class solutions for important capabilities needed by CISOs as we celebrate our inaugural Aite-Novarica Group Cybersecurity Impact Award winners
Who Should Attend:
- Senior-level banking and e-commerce executives
- Financial and e-commerce industry leaders, including IT and IT security executives, VPs, CIOs, CISOs, and COOs
Aite-Novarica Group Event Chairs and Moderators
Agenda at a Glance*
Time and Session
*Subject to change