The asset management and product provider market continue to be a competitive and challenging marketplace with shrinking shelf space, more rigorous investment, and tighter screening in wealth management; advisor access to a broader range of investment solutions; and various fintech tools, workflows, and support shifting the points of influence for advisors. Digitalization of asset management, product provider distribution, and wholesaling is critical and has been accelerated by the pandemic.
This panel will discuss:
- How are wealth management firms screening and working with investment product providers on their platforms?
- How are mutual fund companies, ETFs, alternative investment, and insurance providers shifting their distribution support?
- What forms of digitalization are employed to support investment product distribution, provide value-added support, and educate advisors/clients?
- How are digitalization and the shift to a solution-based approach impacting distribution/wholesaling, advisor engagement, and support?
- What homegrown and third-party analytics and tools are employed or integrated to aid sales, marketing, and support?