We are excited to announce that this virtual event has been rescheduled for Wednesday, November 9, 2022 and will now take place in-person in New York City. Stay tuned for more details.
After two years of pandemic-driven agendas, it is time for the wealth management industry to look ahead and respond to the fast-changing market environment. Traditional business models must be adjusted to meet today’s client expectations while accounting for sharply modified economics. Product and service offerings must be expanded and digitally enabled. Time is of the essence, though, as the market moves fast.
Join Aite-Novarica Group’s Wealth Management strategic advisors to:
- Discover how wealth managers are enabling client migration across the advice continuum
- Learn from industry experts how data and analytics fuel sales and service for wealth managers
- Hear who the winners of Aite-Novarica Group’s Third Annual Digital Wealth Management Impact Awards are, how they have evolved their digital platforms, and how their innovation has helped them serve their clients better during the crisis
Who Should Attend:
- Heads/VPs of digital strategy
- Heads/VPs of strategy
- Heads of wealth management
- VPs of advice
Special Guest Speaker
Aite-Novarica Group Event Chairs and Moderators
To view the speakers from last year's event, please click here.
Agenda at a Glance*
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
*All times are in U.S. Eastern Daylight Time
Exhibit Hall Opens - Network with Sponsors
Opening Remarks and Key Findings from Aite-Novarica Group
Fireside Chat: The Next Phase of Digital Advice
DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT TRACK
PRODUCT AND SERVICES TRACK
Digitalization of Asset Manager and Product Provider Support
The Future of Digital Investment Management
Networking Coffee Break – Virtual Sponsor Showcase
Client Migration Across the Advice Continuum
Data and Analytics Fueling Sales and Service for Wealth Managers
Building a D2C Digital Asset Strategy
Digitizing the Client Life Cycle –Optimizing the Journey Ongoingly
Impact Awards Presentation & Networking Lunch Break
Turning Client Reporting Into
Exhibit Hall - Network with Sponsors
Sponsors to be announced soon.
To view the sponsors from last year's event, please click here.