Join us for Retail Bank Transformation USA!
Mass adoption of new services, facilitated by the latest technology, is transforming the way customers interact with their financial institutions. They now expect a seamless, multichannel banking experience, from traditional branch and self-service channels to digital banking and payments. These rapidly changing consumer behaviors and priorities challenge financial institutions, but they also present opportunities. Retail Bank Transformation USA showcases best-in-class approaches to thrive amid disruption through discussion and case studies.
Join Aite-Novarica and RBR banking and payment experts, executives from leading financial institutions, and innovative solution providers to learn what actions financial institutions can take to serve customers exceptionally well—and profitably—amid disruption.
- Artificial intelligence in banking
- Bank security (particularly physical)
- Bank transformation
- Digital banking and financial wellness as the new customer engagement strategy
- Digital inclusion in banking
- Digital onboarding and decisioning
- Evolution of banking customer service in the digital age
- Leveraging data to deliver a personalized experience
- Omnichannel integration
- Optimizing self-service channels to enhance the customer journey
- Outsourcing and managed services
- Payment transformation
- Real-time payments to improve customer experience
- Self-service and branch strategies
Benefits of Attending
Straight talk on what’s working and what isn’t from leading financial institutions, service providers, and payments and technology companies
Insights from original research on changing customer needs and behaviors, all exclusively focused on banking institutions
Visibility into how financial institutions can learn from fintech startups and other disruptors
Perspectives on which technology investments to prioritize in the coming months
This event is designed for senior retail banking and payments leaders focused on customer experience and product/service delivery. The program will address both the revenue and cost side of banking activities.
Representative titles of executives attending include: head of retail banking, chief banking officer, channel strategy officer, digital banking executive, chief credit officer, head of experience design, payment executive, payment transformation officer, product development executive, head of branch distribution, head of self-service, customer experience manager, omnichannel manager.
*Subject to change
Event Chairs and Moderators