Thank you for an outstanding Wealth Management and Capital Markets Forum!
Nearly 200 executives from 60+ leading wealth, securities, and investment industry firms came together on October 3, 2023 to discuss challenges and opportunities in a rapidly evolving market.
They discussed how clients want new products, access to private markets, and new tools and solutions. Meanwhile, employees want better products, tools, and support for remote and hybrid environments and regulators want more data, more quickly, in easily manipulated digital formats.
Save the date for our next gathering on October 10, 2024 at Quorum by Convene, New York, NY.
New Investment Products
- Alternatives/private markets
- Credit trading
- Direct indexing
New Tools and Digital Capabilities
- CRM/client engagement hubs
- Customer reporting
- Data and EDM
- Financial wellness
- Goals-based investing
- Compliance and reg reporting
- Evolving risk and control models to support regulatory change
- Market structure updates
Key reasons to attend:
- Exchange ideas through intimate networking sessions with wealth management and capital markets c-suite executives, leading technology providers and thought leaders from Datos Insights. Come away with new ideas, new solutions and new contacts who can help you to achieve your goals.
- Gain proven recommendations on how to position your organization for success in today’s evolving market from practitioners who’ve blazed the trails.
- Learn from peers, Datos Insights advisors, and industry experts about the critical trends impacting your business. Hear real world success stories of innovation to anticipate, address and capitalize on the challenges and opportunities presented.
- Participate in interactive sessions covering the industry’s hottest topics, from alternative assets to channel convergence to platform evolutions to regulatory change, it’s all going to be laid out there.
- Share best practices and lessons learned across the breadth of wealth management and capital markets that will shape your business for the balance of 2023 and prepare you to meet 2024 fully armed.
Who should attend:
- Chief operating officers
- Heads of advisor training and development
- Heads of distribution (asset management)
- Heads of wealth management
- Heads/VPs of digital strategy
- Heads/VPs of investment operations
- Heads/VPs of strategy
Head of Product Strategy, Insurance and Annuities, ESG, Performance Reporting and Analytics
Event Chairs and Moderators
*Subject to change
Quorum by Convene
1221 6th Ave
New York, NY 10020